18 May 2017: NPL1 Under 20s Coach
Manly United Football Club is seeking a professional and enthusiastic coach for its under 20s men side for the remainder of the 2017 season.
All applicants must have a current B-Licence and please be aware that this is a child related position. Prohibited persons should not apply.
Preferred format: Applicants are requested to provide a cover letter of no more than one page in addition to a current CV of no more than two pages. It is requested that you email in your application with the following subject identifier of the email: MUFC Under 20s Coach
Applications should be forwarded directly to the Technical Director firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Through Manly United Football Club’s history, we have relied on the hard work and determination of our volunteers. This season we need you!
We have several opportunities available for volunteers to become involved at the club in the following fields, as well as beginning their careers with MUFC:
• Match Day
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
• Passion for their voluntary field.
• Knowledge of football (preferable though not essential).
• Skills to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
• Excellent English speaking skills.
• A Working With Children Check (successful applicants can have this obtained through the club if they do not currently have one).
Please do not hesitate to contact Jeremy Toivonen for further details at email@example.com or on 02 9982 6228 .