Position Description: Manly United Women’s Premier League Assistant Coach
Minimum qualifications: FFA ‘C’ Senior Licence or equivalent
Manly United FC are seeking a senior assistant coach to join their Championship winning Women’s Premier League set-up. Assisting the First Team Head Coach and Reserve Grade Head Coach, we are seeking a good communicator and a team player who also has the initiative and ability to take responsibility for elements of training sessions, and managing full training sessions when required. The role also requires match and player analysis and being proficient in video analysis technology would be viewed favourably.
Remuneration for the role will be discussed in more detail with the successful applicant.
Roles and responsibilities – training
- Available for all senior training sessions throughout the season (Mid-January to September) –
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings at Cromer Park, Dee Why.
- Assist the Reserve Grade Head Coach and First Team Head Coach in the delivery of training
sessions. This may include managing warm-ups, individual technical sessions and assisting in the
delivery of tactical sessions when required.
- When required, the ability to design and deliver a training session that is in line with the club’s
Roles and responsibilities – matchday
- Available for all match-days for both the Reserve Grade and First Grade teams
- Ability to lead pre-match warm-ups when required
- Provide in-game opposition and match analysis to the Head Coaches
- Assist the Head Coaches in analysing post-match footage
Through Manly United Football Club’s history, we have relied on the hard work and determination of our volunteers. This season we need you!
We have several opportunities available for volunteers to become involved at the club in the following fields, as well as beginning their careers with MUFC:
• Match Day
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
• Passion for their voluntary field.
• Knowledge of football (preferable though not essential).
• Skills to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
• Excellent English speaking skills.
• A Working With Children Check (successful applicants can have this obtained through the club if they do not currently have one).
Please do not hesitate to contact David Mason for further details at email@example.com or on 02 9982 6228 .