Through Manly United Football Club’s history, we have relied on the hard work and determination of our volunteers. This season we need you!
We have several opportunities available for volunteers to become involved at the club in the following fields, as well as beginning their careers with MUFC:
• Match Day
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
• Passion for their voluntary field.
• Knowledge of football (preferable though not essential).
• Skills to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
• Excellent English speaking skills.
• A Working With Children Check (successful applicants can have this obtained through the club if they do not currently have one).
Please do not hesitate to contact David Mason for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9982 6228 .