2021 Manly United Golf Day
The Manly United Golf Day is back for 2021 and following the relaxation of COVID restrictions we are once again able to return to a “traditional” Golf Day with breakfast supplied before and a lunch and presentation following the golf at Long Reef Golf Course.
The Golf Day will take place on Friday 13 August and includes:
- 8am shotgun start
- 4 ball ambrose format
- A round of golf at Long Reef Golf Course.
- Breakfast before you hit off (bacon and egg roll, espresso coffee or tea and a juice)
- Three drinks on the course (extras available for purchase)
- Sit down lunch and presentation at Long Reef Golf Course
- Prizes for winners as well as Raffles, nearest the pin and longest drive competitions
Tickets for the 2021 Manly United Golf Day are $120 per player. Carts can be booked for the cost price of $50 for the round ($25 per person – two in a cart).
We look forward to another top day with fellow parents, players, sponsors, former players and staff.
You can book as either a single, duo or foursome. Spots for the day are now fully booked! If you would like to be put on the waiting list for the day please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSOR A HOLE
Anyone interested in sponsoring a hole should also get in touch with David Mason or Matt Weight in the Manly United office on 9982 6228 or email email@example.com